Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good News

We just saw the Ear doctor for Mary for the last time in a while, yay! He has finally removed the giant, rock hard plug of ear wax that has likely been in Mary's ear since she was a wee thing and he is confident that she can now hear as well as you or I. This is very good news for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being that I don't think I can handle pinning her down as she shrieks and sobs while the doctor pokes around in her ear anymore.

One week from this moment I will be keeping my date with Ogopogo. I'm giddy with excitement.

As promised, here are some pictures of my wee equestrian.



1 comment:

Goody said...

I'm glad she's through with that. Glad you're through with that. Did you ever read this post?

http://whynotresist.blogspot.com/2006/01/worst-ear-wax-in-chicago-go-over-to.html