Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby Blogging

 

 


Mary's new favourite spot is in the toy box, after she empties it of almost all toys, of course.

Well, I'm not sure when I will blog again. Mary, Ian and I are hopping in the car and driving 8 hours to Regina for Thanksgiving, and driving back on Monday. Then Mary and I are hopping on a jet plane and flying to Vancouver, where we will visit with my Mum, brother and various other family members for 2 weeks. So, take care, I'll miss you all, and I will have pictures and stories when I get back on the 24th! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Raven said...

Cute Mary pics!

Have fun on your trip(s). I hope Mary grows up to be the kind of kid who loves to travel, and is eager to pack her own suitcase when she hears the word "vacation."

J.S.Magruder said...

I'm having toy-box envy (heirloom?).

Have a lovely holiday.

Jenn said...

I wish it were an heirloom, maybe one day (if it lasts) it may be...

You can get yourself an identical piece of Swedish workmanship, only $100.00 at IKEA.

Lulu said...

Can I have Mary's stuffed hamster?