Friday, April 07, 2006

Greetings from San Juan

Hello!

Just thought I would drop you all a line to let you know that I made it in to Puerto Rico alive. Though, by time I got here my scratchy throat had turned into a full blown sinus cold. ugh.

Puerto Rico is busy, and crazy, and no one speaks english. They drive like maniacs, and Ian and I nearly got hit by several cars trying to cross the street to get to this internet cafe. He is staying in a three bedroom appartament, which i can only describe as part of a compound. There is a swimming pool, a lovely park with picnic tables and bbq pits, and a beautiful beach. The balcony looks over the ocean, and it's a stunning view.

Anyways, my time here is limited, so I should sign off. Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Goody said...

Beach sex is so overrated (you get too much sand up your____)

Hmm, did you say the apartment had a pool?