Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So kiss me, and smile for me. Tell me that you'll wait for me...

Dearest Internet,

I'm off! Leaving on a jet plane and all that. Today is my last day in Edmonton for a while (though if I don't get my act together and pack, I may end up spending much of my time in Puerto Rico naked)(hmm...which I suspect would make Moustapha quite happy...). Anyways. Where was I? Oh yes, Mary and I are leaving for Regina tomorrow morning some time, and to be honest, I'm a little worried about being trapped in the car with a screaming, teething, tantrum throwing monkey for 8 hours. Im sure it'll be all good though.

I still have so much to do, damn it...but I'm so frazzled and scatterbrained all I can do is sit around staring at the computer and trying not to freak out. Eek! In two days, I'll be on a plane. Whee! Gah. So much to do. So excited. So stressed. I got a little weather thingy on my side bar now showing the weather in Edmonton, and the weather in Puerto Rico, so everyone can see how warm and lovely it is where I am and be jealous.

Well, that's as much as you're going to get from me today, internet. I could go on for paragraphs just burbling my excitement, but I suspect that'd get old for you pretty fast. I'm going to try to blog from time to time while I'm away, but don't count on anything, my internet connection will be spotty at best. I'll miss you! I'll be back, some time before the end of April (can't miss Purgatory), and I will have lots of pictures to show!

No comments: