Thursday, April 14, 2005

I had something to say....

So, last night as I was falling asleep, I thought of a whole bunch of stuff I wanted to say on my blog. That was last night, this is now, and I havnt a clue what it was. Sigh. Ian says I should write things down when Im thinking them, but it was 2am, and I needed to sleep.

My birthday went really well. Ian came home from work, and we took the baby over to Viv's place, she had kindly offered to look after Mary for us. The plan was to go to the Keg for lunch, then catch a movie...unfortunately for us, the Keg doesnt open till four. Stupid bloody place. So, we went to a movie first, too bad that our timing was off, so the only movie that was starting at that time was Miss Congeniality 2. It wasnt terrible, kinda silly, but not too bad. Definately not Sin City though. Then we went to the Keg for supper...yum. It was definately worth the wait. I ate a large portion of flesh and crab meat. mmmmmm. After the Keg, we went to Gerald and Katherines place, ate cake and gossiped with them and Anne & Janet. It was a very pleasant day all around.

Anyways, if I ever remember what it was that I wanted to say, I will post again today...

No comments: