Friday, June 24, 2005

Sleep is for the weak.

Yes, it's true, and I am terribly, terribly weak. I need sleep. Someone in the cosmos however has decided that I'm not going to get any. Cori says that you can't die of insomnia, but I am starting to believe she is a liar. For the last week, I've gotten a max of 3 hours sleep every night. Being a new mother, people might think that I am used to sleep deprivation, but Mary has been sleeping through the night since she was 5 weeks old.

Today, I am so tired, I seriously considered not going to Purgatory tonight. I considered it for a while too, in fact, I still am. It would be a shame not to go, Eman's character has some big stuff going on, and I would really hate to miss it as I am somewhat involved with that character. Aside from that, there will be all sorts of excitement. It would also be a shame since we worked so hard to find a sitter for Mary (RAVEN ROCKS!). Honestly, that is probably what is going to make me go, after the stress and the fighting with Ian, I really need to. I know that the chances that I go to D&D tommorow night are slim to none though. I'll get Ian to take Mary, pop a handful of sleeping pills, and hope for the best.

No comments: