Saturday, June 04, 2005

Yes, I stole it too.

I stole this from Anne.

1. First name: Jennifer
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope. It's just a name that my parents, along with thousands of other new parents at the time, liked.
3. Do you wish on stars? I used to, but I rarely have the time anymore.
4. When did you last cry? Since Mary was born, I have become quite weepy, and it doesn't take a lot. In fact, this test is making me cry right now.
5. Do you like your handwriting? It's okay, I suppose, but nothing fancy.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don't particularly like lunch meats.
7. What is your birth date? April 12th, in the year of the Snake.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment? What immediately comes to mind is the several times that Mary has barfed on complete strangers. Although, it serves them right for touching my child.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? I honestly don't know. Sometimes I try too hard, and that can be grating.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I rarely swear not to tell unless it is very very important. I am terrible with secrets.
12. Do looks matter? Honestly, yes they do, and anyone who says they don't, is lying to you.
13. How do you release anger? I hold it in, and push it down to my toes, one day soon, I'm going to explode. Oh, and occasionally I take it out on Ian.
14. Where is your second home? The place that I felt at home more than anywhere would have to be PEI. The place I know that I will always be welcome is my Dad's place in Regina.
15. Do you trust others too easily? Yes, I do, and I often get burned. But I would rather believe the best of someone, so I never learn my lesson.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had a stuffed chick, called Chickie, and a stuffed cat with a musical box in her, called Musical Kitty. I still have them both now.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Gym. Fuck off, Nazi bastards.
18. Do you have a journal? Aside from this blog? Nope. I'm terrible at keeping a journal.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really, and I often miss other peoples sarcasm too.
20. What is your favorite movie? Moulin Rouge, Labyrinth, The Princess Bride.
21. What are your nicknames? Jennnnnnnn. My dad calls me Hairball.
22. Would you bungee jump? Never in a million years.
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
24. Do you think that you are strong? No, I don't. Not physically or mentally.
25. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Pistachio or Vanilla.
26. Shoe size? Ten. Sigh.
27. What are your favorite colors? Any shade of green and most shades of blue
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm not terribly bright, and I'm smart enough to know it.
29. What do you miss most? Right now, very little. I am currently happier than I can remember being in the past. Occasionally it would be nice to eat a meal without Mary screaming at me.
30. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? I don't care.
31. What color pants are you wearing? Blue Jeans, of course.
32. What are you listening to right now? The Principles of Lust, by Enigma...
33. Last thing you ate? Boiled Pyrogy's and sour cream
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Well, if I could pick any colour, I'd pick something purple, I think.
35. What is the weather like right now? Sunny. Still not raining. Who pays those bloody weathermen anyways?
36. Last person you talked to on the phone? My sweet baboo, calling from work to say hello.
38. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it from Anne, who is very cool.
39. How are you today? I'm pretty good. My throat is a little sore, but I'll live.
40. Favorite Drink? Tea, iced or hot.
41. Favorite Sport: Mmmm. Football! GO RIDERS! And anything horsey.
42. Hair Color? Brownish.
43. Eye Color? Green
44. Do you wear contacts? ick. no.
45. Favorite Food? Roast lamb with mint jelly, and asparagus. If I'm in PEI, lobster and mussles.
46. Last Movie You Watched? Stupid bloody Star Wars 3. Ugh. I wouldn't call it watching though, so much as dozing and dreaming of being anywhere but there.
47. Favorite Day of the Year? Easter
48. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Neither really, though if I had to pick one, I would pick happy endings, though even better is a tragedy where no one is happy in the end.
49. Summer or winter? I am not a fan of the summer, and I could never live somewhere where it was hot all year round. That being said, I am no fan of winter either, at least not when it gets down to -40. I guess I would have to say spring.
50. Hugs or kisses? Don't touch me.
51. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Creme brulee!!
52. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation? PEI or Vancouver. Realistically, I doubt I'll be going anywhere for a long time though.

No comments: