Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Baby and Boobie Blogging

Hello there everyone! Pardon me if I seem a wee bit distracted, I'm watching the neighbours children run wild through the construction workers and equipment out front. Our sidewalks are being paved with asphalt, and those horrible, parentless children are going to get themselves killed. I haven't decided if it will be an accident or not, the construction workers are getting awfully frustrated with telling the wretched little beasts to bugger off. Where is their mother? Likely still sobbing over the Oilers loss. I try so hard not to judge other parents, but come on...a little parental supervision is required from time to time, don't you think?

Speaking of hockey...did you hear about the Montreal Canadian goalie who was photographed cuddling and kissing with Paris Hilton? I've been hearing about it for a couple of days, but I didn't really get why everyone was making such a big deal about it. Then I realized that his wife, who has been in the hospital caring for their premature baby for the last three months found out at the same time as the rest of us. Oops.

On to boobie blogging. My boobs are big, as if most of you who know me didn't know that already. I hate them with a hot hot heat, and I always have. It's very dificult to buy a bra, and because of the weight of the boobies, unless I splurge and spend about $150 on a german engineered monstrosity, they wear out (wow, what a sentance! and the bra's wear out, not the boobs). Anyways, I went to the doctor yesterday for my annual exam, and during the breast exam my doctor was amazed. He commented that my breasts are very dense and large, and he said that he was amazed I'm not constantly crippled from back pain. I mentioned that my back always hurts, but that I'm tough, and I just deal with it. He postulated that my breasts account for about 30lbs of my weight. Wow. Then he told me that once I am done having babies I ought to consider having breast reduction surgery, and that he would be happy to arrange that for me. I asked him if I couldn't just have it done today, and he laughed. So...all the more reason to have more babies now instead of later. The sooner I can get myself into a normal bra size (hell, I'd be happy even with a D!) the better.

Now here's a picture! Of my boobs! No...just kidding. It's a picture of Mary sleeping beside her new toddler bed. Where she sleeps. Instead of in her bed. She's so strange.



  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Goody said...

I found Danny the same way this morning. Suddenly, hates the bed and wants to sleep on the floor with his face pushed-up to the baby gate. Ugh.

Hey, I've got big knockers too-what brand of German "Frau-hoister-upper" do you buy, if you don't mind sharing? I'm in the market for some new hoister-uppers for the girls who have spent most of their time stuffed into some label-less one from Sears. It's kind of uncomfortable-I know they like to call it the "Softer side of Sears" but looking at the underwire on them, I dunno..."

Jenn said...

I can't recall what the brand of the last german engineered hoister-upper was, I haven't been able to afford $150 for a bra in a long long time. I've currently got a couple of ill fitting bra's that I bought at the Hudsons Bay Company on sale.