Thursday, June 08, 2006

Happy Belated Devils Day

Huh. It looks like June sixth 2006 passed without a hitch. Go figure. I've been trying to blog since Tuesday evening, but every time I try to log on I get error messages. It's been incredibly frustrating. I've had things that I want to blog about, but I've forgotten them all now. Damn it. Anyways, look at this article. Unlike other women who were changing their induction/c-section dates to avoid the "Devils Day," this woman happily gave birth on June 6th, and even named her baby Damien. People are so weird.

Hmm. What else is going on in my life? Mary and I are both feeling better. Um. Oh, we played D&D on Tuesday night, and we have a new party member! Yay! uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys GIMuuMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM&WWQ&iIII7bgggggggggggg iSVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC CCCCCCCvJM iyydIdydyDydidiiiyssddddddds
vvvvccccccccccccccsmMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7Y

No comments: