Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Grumpy

Well, things are looking slightly up on the mortgage front. We have contacted a mortgage broker and he seems to think that he can get us a mortgage. Of course we have to give a much higher down payment, and we have to get my father to cosign for us, but oh well, hopefully we will still be able to get the house that we love.

I'm feeling pretty miserable still though. Frances was up from 3am to 6am last night, and Ian slept through the whole thing. I sat there in bed weeping and begging the baby to go to sleep. She finally did, but she and Mary were up for the day shortly before 8. Yuck. I've also developed a case of mastitis, which is incredibly unpleasant. I'm feverish and sick, my boob aches something fierce, and I'm exhausted. I have no idea when I'll get a chance to get to the doctor either, maybe tonight if I'm lucky. I also have to pick up some pictures for my father who is off to the Okanogan for a family reunion on friday. Not to mention that I need kitty litter, cat food and other stuff. At least Mary and Frances have been relatively well behaved today.

No comments: