Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, tomorrow Mary and I are getting up before the crack of dawn and getting on an airplane full of business men. We are flying to Vancouver to visit my Mum, brother, grandma, and a whole bunch of my cousins, aunts and uncles. I am extremely excited, it has been way too long since I visited the city of my birth, and my favorite city in the country (followed closely by Halifax). I'm also very nervous. Mary and I have flown before, and she was an angel, she slept the whole way to Regina. But this time is different. For one, both Mary and I are late sleepers. She usually does not get up for the day till after 9, and tomorrow we need to be on the road to the airport by 5:30. Ick. I'm sure she will sleep through the trip, but I am concerned that it will throw her schedule right off, she has a hard enough time with travelling as it is. It wouldn't be so bad if I could put her to bed early tonight, but unfortunately I am babysitting late, and we won't be home till 9ish. Mary refuses to nap when I'm babysitting too, so she is going to be exhausted and miserable by time we get home, and she will need a whole night's sleep. Eek. I'm getting myself more and more worked up just thinking about it. At least she seems to be taking a break from teething. Last week 3 teeth popped up in less than 24 hours. Oh God, now I've jinxed myself, haven't I?

Anyways, I will be in rainy Vancouver for the next week, and my Mum does not believe in computers, so I won't be able to update my blog at all, or read anyone else's. So, no posts for a week, I'm not lollyblogging, just having fun on the West Coast. Whee!

No comments: