Thursday, February 23, 2006

Complainyness

I'm lonely. I'm lonely and bored, damn it. Lonely, bored and lazy.

I thought that seing people on the weekend would make things better, and it did, for a day or so...but now it's almost worse. I had human contact, and now I really really miss it even more than I did before. I don't know what it is, but for the last couple of days I have just been miserable, and I don't really know what to do about it. It's really bad at night after Mary goes to bed. I just sit here, resenting the fact that I am trapped in this dumpy little house, all alone. Then I start sinking into that pit of gloom, making myself more and more miserable, dwelling on it, and feeling sorry for myself. Maybe it's cause we just passed 2.5 weeks without Ian, and thats my limit, or what...but it's all of a sudden a lot harder.

Oh! A new movie with Mila Jovovich...gosh she's hot.

In other news, both the American and Canadian hockey teams got knocked out of the metals running in the olympics. All I have to say to that is HA! Hopefully those arrogant, overpaid assholes from the NHL are enjoying their slice of humble pie. It really quite bothers me that NHL players are allowed to be in the olympics. Guys who make millions of dollars a year are definately not amatuers, right?

No comments: