Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hopping off the Choo-Choo Train of Self Pity

I stole this from The Simian over at his farm. Yet another meme, but what the hell. I'm running out of original things to talk about here.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

February of 1996:

I graduated from High School in 1995. The year of 1996 is mostly an alcohol induced haze. I know I worked. I know I did stuff, but for the life of me all I can remember is being drunk, and partying a whole lot.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

February of 2005:

Ah, February. My least favorite month. Last year at this time I was extremely depressed, and dealing with a 2 month old baby. By February I knew that I was unhealthy, and I was working very hard to deal with it without taking the drugs that everyone wanted me to take. February was a very hard month, but by March, things were much better.


Five snacks you enjoy:

-Vanilla Ice Cream. I could eat a litre, and still want more.
-Whole Grain bread with peanut butter and honey. soooo sticky and good
-Poutine. Need I say more?
-Air popped popcorn with more butter and salt than is healthy for anyone.
-Ripple chips and dip.

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

-Cordelia, Tragically Hip (and countless other Hip songs)
-Baretts Privateers, Stan Rogers
-Mary Mac, Great Big Sea (and pretty near every other song they sing)
-Blaze of Glory, Bon Jovi
-Baby beluga, Raffi

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

-Donate to World Vision
-Pay for Miss Marys schooling
-Buy a house that isn't falling down around me
-Go to Africa for a few months
-My hair

Five bad habits
-Oh, do I ever procrastinate
-Complain
-Nagging
-Procrastinate
-Procrastinate

Five things you like doing:

-Reading and reading and reading.
-Having a hot bath.
-I used to really enjoy cross country sking, but I haven't done that in years.
-Cuddling with my husband (Or the cats in his absence)
-Playing with Miss Mary

Five things you would never wear again:

-Mini Skirts
-Midriff baring shirts
-Stiletto heels
-Vinyl
-Stiletto heels

Five Favourite toys:

-My dice (gosh, I'm a geek)
-Miss Mary
-The cats
-My embroidery stuff
-My car
(wow, I'm really quite boring...I need more toys, I think.)

No comments: