Sunday, February 26, 2006

Looking forward

Moustafa and I talked last night, as we have every night since he left. It turns out that he will most likely be home from California on the 5th of March (yay), but I think that he will be going away again with this company. We talked it over, and instead of taking the chance of him being unemployed, we will try to find something, but not turn down these guys either. We both think it will be easier for him to find something in the late spring/early summer. It sounds like after Puerto Rico, he'll be in Burnaby, which won't be too bad, as my mum lives in Abbotsford, less than 30 minutes away. If anything, it will be a good reason to spend time visiting my mum, and Mary and I wont have to pay for a hotel to go visit Ian, er, I mean Moustafa.

I'm not thrilled about this, but it's awfully hard to find a job for him when he's out of town, and when he's back we only have 10 days to find something, or we are out of luck. Not that I intend to stop trying, if we do manage to find something in those 10 days, there is no way he will be turning it down. We just don't want to end up with absolutely no income at all. That would be a nightmare.

So there you have it...a wee bit of an update for now. We'll see how it pans out.

1 comment:

Goody said...

Gee,no posts since Sunday...I do hope this means you're furiously cooking, cleaning and taking dance lessons.