Saturday, July 30, 2005

Dear Anonymous

For those of you who regularly read this blog, well, this post is directed to only one person. That would be the coward who posted anonymously, in an attempt to make me feel bad for things that happened three years ago, for which I have felt bad about already, and have moved on.

Yes, you are right, I did leave L practically at the alter, and I did say as much on my anniversary post. I did not put that Ian was L's best man, and best friend, and roommate, because he wasn't. Yes, L and Ian had lived together, long before I met either of them. Yes, Ian was a friend of L's and a groomsman, but L's best friend was his best man. Not that it matters, this all happened 3 years ago, L is happily married, and so am I. Honestly, I am thankful that I was able to leave L at the alter, instead of being married to him for a year or two, and getting a divorce, which is what most likely would have happened.

What bothers me most about your cowardly post, is that you are obviously someone who I know, and possibly someone who I think is a friend. You must have known me for some time if you know the "details" of the incident, as warped and incorrect as you have them, and you obviously feel quite resentful towards me for what I did. Seriously, if you have a problem with me, grow some balls, and speak to me face to face. I can take it, although to be honest, after three years of silence, I really don't think that you have any right.


There. Now that I have that out, I must go feed Miss Mary. I have other things to worry (and possibly blog) about later. I have decided to disallow anonymous posts for the time being as well so that this doesn't happen again.

No comments: