Sunday, October 23, 2005

I was up way too late last night, and I hardly got any sleep. I think that this is the first time since Mary came into our lives that I can say that I was up till 3am, and it had nothing to do with the baby. Last night was the last Broken Wings game. I'm a little sad about it, I had alot of fun, and I don't really feel that I got alot of resolution for my character, but I think that's how it goes when a game ends, especially if you hadn't been playing your character from the very begining. I do think that the game ending was a good thing, if anything for Cori's mental well being. Running a game must be incredibly draining, and running one for 4 years straight can't be easy.


Note to self: In the future when going to by Mary gluten/wheat free foods from the local wheat free specialty store, remember not to wear the Saskatchewan Roughrider shirt that has "Real Women Eat Wheat" written across the front.

No comments: