Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Giddy

Hey! Did I tell you that I'm going to Puerto (or is it Porto) Rico? I did? oh. Well, let me tell you again, I'm going to Puerto Rico! Yay.

Anyways, I had a terrible time sleeping last night, my mind was racing and I am terribly excited. I've not heard from the head office yet today, and it's driving me a little crazy, but oh well, I suspect I'm being a tad bit impatient. Tonight I'll go get passport pictures taken, and I still have to figure out who to get to sign my application.

Last night was fun, my nameless friends came over and we made new characters for our Tuesday night D&D campaign. It's going to be very different from the Epic level campaign that we just finished, and I'm playing a character that couldn't be more different from my crazy barbarian. I decided to play a Halfling Bard (I'm sure those of you who know the game will understand why that'll drive my sweet baboo mad) named Dewberry Tealeaf. It's going to be a blast!

One problem with going away is that I suspect that I'll miss the first Purgatory game. I've been so pumped up about the game that it's a bit of a let down to miss it, but oh well. I guess I'll have some more time to work on my costume!

Anyways...I've not really got much to type, I'm a little too hyper to get any real thoughts down, so I'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shani said...

ask to our newest member of the law profession on thursday night, you've known him long enough and he's able to sign for it... we were actually talking about it last week, lol

Eman said...

...And it's Puerto Rico.