Friday, September 30, 2005

Nine Months Old!

Today Mary is 9 months. Nine months. I can't believe how time has flown by, and how much she has grown. She is all over the place crawling now, and just recently she started pulling herself to her feet on everything. She mimics me all the time now too...she will shake her head "no" (although she doesn't know what that means), and she will wave goodbye. She talks all the time now, and she has a whole range of consanants. She has also started to become more and more attached to me, crying when she cannot see me, she also gets very jealous of any time I spend with Jonah. Anyways, I thought I would commemerate this birthday with a couple of then and now pictures.

Here she is, one day old.


Here she is this week.



And here at a couple of weeks old...


And a week ago...




Anyways, that's all I have time for today.

No comments: