Monday, August 01, 2005

You'd think I'd know better

The time is currently 1 AM. Mary is sitting on the bed with her father right now, giving her favorite rattle what for. She yells at it "Ayah, mmmmmmbuah ayahLALALALA! DA! aaaaaaahhhhhhheh." She will then punctuate her sentence by shoving the rattle in her mouth drooling on it and shouting around it, then holding it in both her hands and shaking it like crazy. The rattle has a lesson to learn, and Mary is going to teach it.

It's my own fault, I know this. Every single time I decide to brag about what a good girl she is, and how she sleeps through the night, every time, she does this. Without fail. You would think that I would have learned something, but no. I apparently need the same talking too as that rattle, minus the drooling part, I hope.

No comments: